The same material for the whole shower : SMO™
This versatile hardwearing material which has been designed and manufactured by Ambiance bain for over 20 years is a mixture of polyester and natural stone powders. It is cast into matching contemporary shower trays, wall panels and even one piece moulded basins and worktops within our own factories.
Ultra-resistant antibacterial Gelcoat and natural stone Effect riven surface
The finished surfaces are created by spraying a layer of antibacterial gelcoat 1000 microns thick into a natural riven stone effect design.
This makes the finished product 30 times more resistant to scratches or dents and more waterproof than our competitors sanitary paint finishes.
- Antibacterial: Specialist coating prevents all bacteria growth on surface (exceeding standard JIS Z2801)
- High Durability: An anti UV treatment gives high resistance to aging, high colour stability and makes the products fade resistant (complying with standards NF438-2 and EN14527)
- High resistance to chemical products: bleach, limescale remover, drain cleaner, white vinegar… (complying with standard EN14527)
- High resistance to scratches and dents: Impact resistant from everyday objects and abrasives (exceeding standards XPD60-050 and XPD12-210)
- Waterproof: 100% non porous, mould resistant, moulded in one piece, no grout lines or joints requiring maintenance
- Acoustic Quality: Solid material with very low noise resonance
- Fire resistance: Standard M2 (exceeding regulations NPF 92-501/3/4 & 5)